Friday, June 5, 2009

Chloris Leachman is really funny at 850 Bryant

So I'm listening to Terry Gross's recent interview with Chloris Leachman as I wait in line for the security check at 850 Bryant, where I was reporting for jury duty. Long line, chains, uniformed officers, men removing their belts, etc. I really had to suppress a giggle when the following clip from the Mel Brooks film High Anxiety played just as I got near the front of the line:

NURSE DIESEL (Chloris Leachman): You're making too much noise.
DR. MONTAGUE (Harvey Korman): I can't help it, you're hurting me. You're going too hard tonight.
DIESEL: Oh, get off it. I know you better than you know yourself. You live for bondage and discipline.
MONTAGUE: Too much bondage. Too much bondage! Not enough discipline!
DIESEL: You want discipline? I'll give you discipline.
MONTAGUE: Yes! Yes. I'm sorry! Yes! It feels so good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u1jtxkgEdQ

No comments:

Post a Comment